Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Our Website and its contents are intended for adults 18 years of age and is not intended for individuals under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect any personal data or information from individuals under 13 years of age on our Website in compliance with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation of the EU).
Individuals under the age of 13 may not: 1) use our Website or any of its features; 2) provide any information to our Website; 3) post any information on our Website; 4) register or create an account with the Website; 5) make any purchases through the Website; 6) provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or any other username or screen name you may use.
If we discover that we have any personal information or data from an individual under 13, we will delete it. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact US immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
When you interact with our Website, we collect information:
1. When you provide it to us; and
2. Automatically as you interact with our Website.
Information You Provide to Us: We collect the information that you provide Us when you interact with our Website and/or purchase something from our store, including:
1. Information by which you may be personally identified, including, but not limited to your name, postal address, email address, telephone number and/or any other data or identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (collectively referred to as "Personal Information");
2. Information that is associated with you, but does not individually identify you, such as, for example, information you provide by filling in forms on our Website, registering to use our Website, and/or creating an account;
3. Information that you provide in response to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research, advertising, and/or business purposes;
4. Information you provide when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, or when you report a problem with our Website;
5. Information relating to your search queries, purchases, and/or other transactions you carry out through our Website and in connection with the fulfillment of your orders; and
6. Financial information you may be required when you place an order, complete a transaction, and/or purchase items through our Website, such as, your credit card information, delivery information, and/or other relevant data to arrange for a delivery or return of a purchase.
Please note that transmission of any of your information and files using our Website is at your own risk.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies: As you interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect information about your computer, equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including, but not limited to:
1. Usage Information - Information relating to your use of the Website and data about the resources that you use to access our Website;
2. Device Information - Information about your computer and internet connection, such as your IP address, operating system, and browser type;
3. Auto-Fill Information – Information you enter or provide through our Website or provide in response to actions you have taken on the Website (such as information you enter on one ore more of our Website forms or in response to actions you take on our Website). Such information may include, but not limited to: login information, addresses, phone numbers, email and website addresses, financial information (such as credit card number, credit card holder name, credit card expiry from and to dates, credit card csv number, etc.).
4. Location Information -- Information about the location of your computer or device (such as a city, stage, or geographic area) or information that can be used to approximate a location (via a GPS signal or a cell ID).
The information we collect automatically is used to help Us improve our Website and deliver better and more personalized services by enabling Us to:
1. Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
2. Store information about your preferences, allowing Us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
3. Deliver better and more personalized experiences; and
4. Speed up your searches and recognize when you return to our Website.
Automatic Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
2. Flash Cookies -- Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
3. Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website (and/or our Company e-mails) may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs), which allows Us to count the number of users: i) who have visited certain pages of our Website; ii) opened emails we may send about our store, new products, or other updates; and/or iii) collect web related statistics (such as, for example, recording the popularity of certain content on our Website).
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your Personal Information will be handled by these providers.
Once you leave our store’s website or are redirected to a third-party website or application, you are no longer governed by this Policy.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to US, including any Personal Information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from US.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To provide you with notices about your account/subscription.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and US, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
• To enable Us to display third party advertisements
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may also disclose Personal Information and/or confidential information that we collect, or you provide to:
1. Our subsidiaries and affiliates, for purposes consistent with this Policy;
2. To service providers, contractors, and other third parties that provide services on our behalf and use to support and operate our business and Website, such as, for example order fulfillment, shipping, payment processing, customer support, hosting, analytics, email delivery, marketing, database management, and returns processing;
3. To advertising partners and third party marketing companies that collect information about your activity on the Website and its associated online services to help Us advertise our products and services by delivering advertisements to current and potential customers and similar users on their platforms;
4. To social media and other third party platforms that you connect to the Website or use in connection with the products we sell, such as, when you use options to access the Website by logging into a social media platform.
5. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
6. For any other purpose disclosed by Us when you provide the information;
7. With your consent;
8. To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; and
9. To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Information you provide to US. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
2. Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want Us to share your Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by checking the relevant boxes located on the form displayed on our Website (such as, for instance our order form or registration form) or by sending Us an email with your request to email@example.com. In addition, please see the “Opt-Out Process” section below).
3. Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by Us to promote our own products and/or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant boxes located on the relevant form displayed on our Website, or by sending Us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information relating to:
2. Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want Us to share your information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out via by checking the relevant box located on the form which we use to collect such information, or by sending Us an email with your request to email@example.com.
3. Account information. If you have registered account with US, you may review and update certain Personal Information in your account profile by logging into the account.
4. Advertising and Marketing Email Communications. You may opt out of marketing and service related emails by following the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of the email.
5. Do Not Track. Most Internet browsers may be configured to let you remove and/or stop accepting cookies from the websites you visit. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser’s settings.
6. Privacy settings and location data. If you are using your phone to access our Website, you can disable our access to your device location by changing your location settings on your mobile device.
7. Third-party platforms or social media networks. If you choose to create an account with our Website using another third-party platform, you may have the ability to limit the information that we may obtain from the third-party at the time you log in to the third-party’s authentication service.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send Us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We will use your information and/or Personal Information you give to Us in order to process your payment for the purchase of items from our Website. We only use third party payment processors that take the utmost care in securing data and comply with the GDPR.
Data Security & Storage
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to Us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment and credit card information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with an AES-256 encryption.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure; however, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards to protect your Personal Information; however, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Please note that our online store is hosted on Shopify Inc., which provide Us with the online e-commerce platform that allows Us to sell our products and services to you through our Website. Accordingly, your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and/or the general Shopify application on a secure server behind a firewall. Please review Shopify’s privacy and data security policy at: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your Personal Information. California law permits residents of California to opt-out of our Company’s disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. You may choose to opt-out of the sharing of your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes at any time by submitting a request in writing to email@example.com. Please note that this opt-out does not prohibit disclosure made for non-marketing purposes.
In addition, California law also permits residents of California to request from US, once a year, a list of the third parties (if any) to whom we have disclosed your Personal Information for their direct marketing, as well as the type of Personal Information disclosed to those parties. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please submit your request in an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests via written mail, telephone, or facsimile will not be accepted. The e-mail subject line and the content of your request must include the phrase "Your California Privacy Rights," and include your name and e-mail address. Please allow 30 days to receive a response to your inquiry.
Data Controller and Processors
We are the data controllers as we are collecting and using your Personal Information. We use trusted third parties as our data processors for technical and organizational purposes, including for payments and email marketing. We use reasonable efforts to make sure our data processors are GDPR-compliant.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact Us at: